Sunday, September 22, 2013




Why did I cry?
I'm a clown in here
Compulsively hitting up the dollar rack
Listening to the neighbors talk about how a lady tried to kill her boyfriend with antifreeze in his coffee telling him it was Splenda

Not so fresh fruits and veggies
It's ok if you don't want to come see
me.
I'm getting lazy in the work place

Rich people are income generators they make money make money
What's the most righteous thing to consider the situation

What's the most righteous to say that this situation


















We are all victims and beneficiaries of our own magical thoughts. We are self-fulfilled prophecies.



Niagara is a sad town
The falls pull you towards them
So many empty storefronts
tourist failings
No spa
Shivering next to the pool
While you smoke
I want to be made of mist
If I can't be made of gold
   with you

Saying yes when you want to say no
Yes!

But I miss my baby
It is cloud 9
When you touch my face






I think we both have strong magical thoughts

Blue pie
Blue morning glories
Blue sweater
Blue church

Did my hair stop growing when we met

Words are easy
Feeling satisfied by the ocean
for what it is for what it is
is hard


You're always at war with yourself
Internal battle

Friends who were sad and with lots of drugs
versus my true blue you