Thursday, September 11, 2014

draft

- wedding maze
- raunchy room
- born in a bunker, blue can
- roof cafe

red light
TOO CLEAN
apple

are you from 
around here?

you don't look
like you're 
from around
here









I used to tune out what I didn't
understand and now I can't tune in and
I don't understand anything



Appletini @ Genius Bar, Shuffled not Stirred







小妹妹小妹妹`
buy a scent
buy a doc apt
buy a gift
buy 
another
bottled
water








no one could grab a handle THAT small


THIS IS WHY WE DON'T DESERVE 
NICE THINGS



.toy.apple.beauty.


Bad Blanket

Reverse the day/plane
reverse the car
take back the day/plane
and there you are

- have kids












Likeable Toy
that'll be the day...



Roll Me An Apple

roll me an apple
the wind whistling
in your ear
when you can imagine
the person in your
peripheral vision
shooting you in the
back of the head
Mijita I need that
photo for my obituary
so your grandpa
will recognize me
another brick in the wall
I fit in my compact
3 grains of sand
3 bad ants
bluebelliedlizards
andcottontailedrabits
bath mat

 needing attention









*OK I MISS YOU
* SOAP AS NAME
* DON'T EVEN
* DON'T YOU EVEN,,.




Heavy J and Hate Crime
King Gaia Himself


Memories @myphone CARRIAGE