Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Sample Text Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ



Cake Egg 

tall boy on the train
I thought we'd see the hills
I sleep in jeans
feel thirsty, bothered
eating a cake egg
it's all the industrial
people places

again a little thing like
a bleary eye
fucking the fantasy of
solitude
anime views
etc.



Walking Up In The Morning With Only What's Inside Of You

a scary taxi driver
talking to me
saying thank you for riding with him
I'm sorry but I hate you and I'm late
because of the time difference

I left the mumbling driver and
passed through the flimsiest of doors
collapsing like a Japanese fan
when I touched it



Miss Her

I know so well the body
of my childhood friend
how she wore her rings and
the visible vein



One Hour Island

following a wave out
the boat makes the sound
of all the car windows open



I'd like my brain in the foreground
of a photo not so much my face
but they are the same
smaller islands behind me



it feels like someone important just died
with the sudden pastel mist and
the birds treading air in the clearing



maybe I should get tattoos over such
visible veins
large dark distractions
would I miss them though
the blue