Sunday, March 4, 2018

this color green



  d e t a i l s
  e
  s
  i
  r       f
deep image
           l
           i
          n
          g
             cabinets


purge
visit
earn

top coat
leg veins
hair clips

sunset at CVS

oh the light
hitting aisles
corners
hitting my
eczema 

oh it's
still there
oh it's
draping the car

where is Livia
for this high light 

from within
the car
the sunset
is soon
gone

when what you want 
is between a rock
and in a corner
between a pane of glass

in the future
in chartreuse 
in a crevasse...



the heavy lifting
of optimism
of rocks

the alien garbage
of my body of my
lack of discipline 

time to check
the habits
before I hate
or lose

me 

there

wearing silk
chartreuse pajamas 
tanned and soft
mixing gold and silver
deep in summer

europa perhaps
glints of freedom
and balconies

wake up
fold it in
file it

wake up
bad, bloated
with a sense
of mistake

one good and
one bad phone item
the rest is just junk 
and the balance
keeps me in bed

get out
fold that in
file: stuck, shitty, bad
recycle the details
of desire to make
new, beautiful 
mind outfit