Sunday, October 27, 2013

a world a glimmer or a flower



Falling back on me
Facing backwards on the train
With the College short skirt high shoes
Closing my eyes and
The word carburetor is the perfect word 
Like a Warm carburetor
Falling asleep on a cold car ride
Carburetor fills me to think about
Carburetor

Maybe it's fucked up but it's how I feel

Someone stole his scaffolding 
at one of his garages
He couldn't find it 
Sam is using all intuitions 
Haha Yeah buddy It's all about 
intuitions am I right
Coors light? Haha Coors light?
Bottles and cans ya dick
Haha way to go buddy

Sometimes I wonder 
What it takes to be a frond
Are you really my frind
Blue tiles and white 
All Buy my self 
in this magic moment
a Dark Leaves feeling 
Black cat spring
sesame oil sister
It's getting colder 
I'm calling you
Warm my blood and 
green my eyes  

I can't not sleep on the train
it sounded like she was saying
They sent me a men's fragrance or
They Franced me a red segment
or This miss for five bucks 
I miss you