Sunday, January 26, 2020


I've been asking everyone
for about a decade now
if they can think of an adjective
that means "having the effects
of an optical illusion" that isn't
just "trippy" or "illusory" because
those both mean something else
"vibratory" doesn't work either
there should be a word, one word
so you don't have to say
the whole drawn out sentence
"it is like an optical illusion" or
"it is producing an optical effect"
it probably exists in a another