Monday, January 28, 2013

bright gray sunday Frag



"you can come in if you want"

she said to me smiling in the bright white sunday morning sun outside the church which is next door to our house which has the same gray stucco as our house
which has flickering windows at night flickering to a quiet alarm deep inside deep in the middle of somewhere deep inside in the middle of the gray
such sweet smiling
she looked freshly born in black and perfectly groomed to shine in the sunday white like a healthy morning ball rolling gliding into the gleaming gallery of god

and the bright white
was this healthy way 
to remember me

the rosebuds are everywhere rosebuds love the church and rosebuds love me too which is subtly stunning every five seconds it is brighter and whiter but farther
"still waters run deep" 
she said to me doing something still and "a crazy wave is a crazy wave" 
he said to me still doing something and I got grayer

the holy morning ball kept rolling me out and up and this buzz was down and my ankles were being eaten aloud by remote controlling boys and all i could do was point

i could hardly hear my soul through the phone