Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Sample Text Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ




Dejavu


of being prepared in the rain
and saying one's own name






So Far


it's a nice cigarette city
old rusty trucks, umbrellas
and ponchos scootering
with sandals half on



That's Nice  May That Linger In My Thoughts #1

incense and peppermints
a strong urge to go to the gardens



#2

so that was spring
a single moment of rain
one street of purple trees






May I Thark You Need An Attitude Adjustment #1

the world is so fucking dark
a broken dim switch holy shit
I can't even move or I'll cry
from lack from of distraction

a fly is interested in my bloody napkin
and I think I'm gonna throw up

and even my view is so narrow
as the strip of light in the morning
that hurts his eyes






#2

how maintenance inhales time
a soft mass of fractions






#3


breathing chest
I'm right here






Again Bring Back Ur Life

am I dying in China?
dying a little bit everywhere
all the time but


not reality until close
non reality implodes


lol
imagine


as unsurprising to die as to find
oneself in Japan