Wednesday, October 4, 2023

irresistible experience



dream of seeing you in your life

dream that everyone looked old

dream that we congratulated each other


guess who’s opening their heart 


guess who

is opening their heart


there was a crescent moon tonight made of paper

a digital sky


a dream that privacy felt scarce

dream i had time to bring my hitachi


but dream i was at your party too late looking for containers

to bring everyone home and


dream my identity was impossible to conceal so


i choose you 

as my archivist

and you, my archeologist

excavate my photo booth

and faithfully, wash the gossip


dream we did it together when


a pure bold longing 

to be gone filled him


and i said dream! it has filled me too

but it has 

filled me too


and i spilled that it’s my last life


spilled it’s my last life all over your bed

as my conscious and un- met in one horizon

one horizon bobbing and blue 

and you wept, for what?


but, i said, i just wanna fuck 

and dream no one is home


i just wanna fuck because

i can love you from there


guess who 

can love you from there