Monday, February 19, 2024

Darkest purple leaves on the jasmine vine
Stomach on the fritz because wine last night
I kept thinking on the table
that she was communicating with my body in a language I don't know
that she could translate between us, my body and myself
and I felt different characters pass through me who I was too
I felt that them wanting to be someone else 
and I that I could help them 
White flower that doesn’t smell like it looks in my pocket
Wind in my hair in the parking lot
Laying down on the cement
Laying down in the wellness room 
She said she doesn't feel like we always connect
did a gesture to mean just scratching my surface
I can't help the buffers I create 
She can't either and knows it
I can walk back to my desk
with my eyes entirely closed
I've got a feeling
and it's walking
warping*