i am so powerful, in my opposition
there is no one to blame except everyone
who has anything to do with all this
this is where I have to start
with my arms wrapped around everything
today I see "goodyear" anew, the winged foot
hermes in burbank, in its exile (august)
hermes emails me a confirmation
when I pay to park at school
medeival prosperity casts
big commercial shape
shadow, googling
shade in LA
giving up before the page loads and
i guess, i'd like to start over with time. in larger pieces. i understand the value of living minute to minute, to step inside the small increment and comprehend its frame...or, to use the small increment as permission to renounce comprehension? perhaps there are different time scales for different purposes. this is confusing, and the for the purposes of confusion, go big?
but when big ends at 11 minutes of hot metal
how to swivel, images between me and everything
my laptop melting into a pile of metal recycling
my laptop won't stay open for any online
appointment: same day vulcanization
for the morning i kept believing i was younger--