Thursday, June 27, 2024

certified dark sky community


waking up at dawn to pink streaks in the sky 

a window full of sky from the couch for my suffering 


head noise and lights on

the role of the pink streak


on his last day at the studio, rich made a grandfather clock from cardboard 

we had hoagies and took group photos 


later at the farm stand there were berries that looked like clear cinderella carriages 


then we swam upstream with geese whose strength impressed and disturbed me

their synchronized movements, breaking each other’s wakes


the fallen bridge under fallen trees


trust and varied circumstances are not mutually exclusive 


driving back to locktown on the gravel road with a beer I can live

I thought, how every mood is hooked deep in choice

she said they’re called the fence sitters


I will film L shoot her street light with a bb gun

we saw 4 fawns, 3 hamster sized bunnies, fireflies

sheets of rain came in onto the dinner table


he said, maybe the difference is that you like the wind

and I said yes type to me