Monday, February 6, 2012

Good Book

GIRLS AND BOYS


Ladies of the library
Are all whispers and excitement

Boys in the library tone it down

Pensive gaias
Gaias in the library

Pensive guys

Freud girls: shit happens
Shit happens that women can’t account for

Continue

Shit happens that men can’t account for

Every one hears everything
Love drafts around everything

In arcs and ellipses
Getting no where

On account me out of the prowl
I have no taste

A bad taste in my mouth about the prowl
I’m going back to my old ways

You can’t chase a kitten
You have to sit still and do something interesting

I am a kitten sitting still
Doing something interesting

Heavies will roll (down hill)

Women are dark
And rain chaos and dogs

Dogs are heavy
And rain chaos and chaos

Valentine woke up with the shakes

Ellipses roll though lopsidedly
Down hill and up again

Two heavy after two beers and two ziggurats
The only things that should be heavy
Are books for now
And if you drop them don’t let anyone help you pick them up

We are so smart and tired
Reticence and Attitude

IF SOMETHING IS IN THE BODY, AN INDIVIDUAL CANNOT
BE BLAMED; THE BODY IS ALWAYS MORALLY INNOCENT.

IF SOMETHING IS IN THE MIND, HOWEVER, IT CAN BE
CONTROLLED AND MASTERED, AND A PERSON WHO
FAILS TO DO SO IS MORALLY AT FAULT.

I would like everyone to be young toothless and continuing
Everyone is young toothless and continuing


I am still the oldest baby
The youngest four-hundred-year-old lover of life

I still hang out at Dracula’s back door
Number 27, Under the Power Lines, Historic Yonkers, NY USA

And Gouache tastes Good
Gouache is Good
God Looks Good in purple and yellow

THIS FIRST SUSTAINED WAVE OF MANIA WAS LIKE A LIGHT, LOVELY TINCTURE

It is a very fragile minute delicate balance—

We means, we starts
I am continuing to the altar
Wearing my parents wedding bands

We starts to keep globbing it onto the altar
Keep globbing it onto my shell-home-for-one
And the Big Coral Reef