Thursday, September 11, 2014

bed beach and beyond






"SMILE BRENDAN SAY CHEESE
SAY  MONEY
LAY BACK DOWN BRENDAN
PRETEND
LIKE YOU'RE DEAD AGAIN"

I ought to eat this humidity on bread
I have a stale baguette
it could help

kissing the grill
ouch
I can't stop imagining doing
it

(dream that the owner of the Echoplex
needed a babysitter
and potentially a door person
she messaged me on Sittercity
and told me I looked familiar)

"herb towel" sounds like
a friend of my dad's from
high school
Yeshivah of Flatbush

I wish I was taking a shower
in high school
smells good
herb bush

creative for life
*most artistic*

old man in white
on the plane
who smells like rubbing alcohol
walking up and down the aisle
wearing his baseball cap
while I'm having a Bloody Mary
leaving home
not looking back
yet
tres table