Thursday, September 11, 2014

shoe gon match my belt


how is there no one in the pool rn
no one in any pool rn in the whole town
empty chairs don't mind if I do
full parking lot but where are my friends
I would like to feel comfortable
in my air conditioned car
blowing off steam
eyes glassy with a friend
leaning back far
parked or not
in the car because
it's cool

I will walk 45 minutes for a cold drink
when there are cold drinks right here

mom thank you
look within
she says
there's that mountain
it's almost in my room
practically in here
with me

I went for a walk with my friend once
the way people do it here
but what's even here
people?

did he really just say her name was poopay?
he introduced her to the class as poopay
and she's already the kind of girl who
makes me feel some type of way!
bring your dogs to class
there is dog poop everywhere
near the cool metal gates
of Vienna Hills, gates at 4 pm
in the slanty shade on Thursday
the land of dog poop and
sprinklers
the land of save water

bring your dogs to class and let them poop here
did you see our TA's outfit?
did you notice we were situated in the basement?

when an Amish person gets a chance to
experience the real world
when they are, let's say, eighteen
they go to the city
rock n roll, you know
some come back and
some get into trouble
with a capital T with
crack

poopy will pass the sheet around, write if you want to be amish or not