Tuesday, September 9, 2014

frag 7.777777 i see ya thong

26 park street

My eyes are usually just two black dots
Two white opals seeing everything a little too clearly

Dress form on automated track moving with beautiful iridescent fabric
Or just a pole? Like a Mourning ghost floating through a room. A million paper mâché horses handmade and as similar as possible though irregular


Pick up paycheck from karen
Nails filled
Shopping:  rice paper face wipes
Cute Condom box ash tray lantern & danity strips!











Flamethrowers Rachel ...
My last sigh bunuel




Another Bronxville morning
Another Sun rise sun ride to north white plains
All the pretty little rolling birds
Looking at me like I'm already gone
don't you even wonder
Don't come near
All my birthdays and boyfriends coming at the same time



The way your small hands come out of a polar fleece and your whole body is small inside it



I need that photo for my obituary so your father will remember me in heaven

Weird to be a woman
Choosing things to apply yourself to
and choosing things to apply to yourself
Show More Love
Getting The wrong type of attention
Humans are Mother Nature dissembled trying to reassemble



We walked "downtown" for breakfast
Then I bought black tights
Then we all got ready for the funeral in your room
Which involved piercing HK's ear and putting the hamsa earring in it he had just stolen from the general type store
Then I took a shower and put on a black dress and a blue sweater and the new tights and we walked down to the church my hair was wet which makes your whole body feel wet and it was also raining a little
I just thought about looking in my phone for more memories of you
Holding everybody's hands on the pew in the central knave
Going from there to the country club and seeing all these glimpses of people I knew through my high school Vermont boyfriend making me wonder if I could have known you sooner and longer


I wanna be in the picture
Underwear up my butt
Lets make a marriage pact
There is always something wrong with New York
Summer in the city and no one gives a fuck




Special or very special (restaurant)

Song: healthy adults, low shorts tall socks, speculoos tartette, special pose

Young mother trying to persuade toddler to use restarom in a bar with lipstick graditiomtjtjjlgrafotto graffiti




can't believe it's September<3