Friday, September 19, 2014

does anyone know who lives here?

Harlem one twenty fifth street
Waking up and it's suddenly the season
Buildings and containers are important again
The most nostalgic golden fish tank light
over College at 8 am
I am not hung over because I mixed
so much cool blue into my Seagram's
 
Dreamt my little witch bro was
Presenting all of the tattoos he most
Regretted and one of them was a
Realistic portrait of my real sister
He said I regret this but this is Lucia
And she's still beautiful to me, and I still
Pray for her every day
I was so touched because he would
Really say that in real life

Luck be a lady to night
A Bad At Phone Boy is So Boring
But at least makes one feel
some type a way
I walked across town only to find
There was nothing behind the
Facade where the Basquiat quality
Loft used to be, gone

Or I finally found the boy but he
Has no hands anymore and he looks
Slightly annoyed that we're having
A good time
He can't touch me and if he could
He wouldn't because he is
Mad tired

Other dreams: I'm living with
Lucia and Heavy J
They both keep locking themselves
In their rooms and I don't know
What to do about it
I feel so uneasy and I know
They are doing dangerous
Things in their rooms

I'm in Japan at a big university
covered In vines that is flooding
and splitting Apart everywhere

I'm in high school and it's
Christmas time and I am
Never ever leaving high school
And I can't Speak (2004).