Thursday, September 11, 2014

Santa Cruz Frags

the tree trimmers outside
I ought to record their convo
but I don't
one says to the other that
he doesn't want him to die
I imagined they would be more
sure of themselves
up there
first day?

in the rain
lost cats
find spider webs
on wet pink paper
have you seen this man/cat?
he did something
to my car
it must have been raining
on pine street

a plastic spider is different
it is for something else
running hungry
or just cramping
early
honey vanilla/pomegranate
flavored options
thick and creamy…
no yogurt poems no yopo

thinking about walking over the loose already cut branches with glossy leaves that are piled in the driveway
such a flat smooth driveway for bare feet I can't believe tires
bald
this should have me worried about tics
thinking of walking while running

in every town there is a woman of about 60
with white blonde hair down to her…butt
who walks around calmly with
or without
a white blonde dog

I would like to gather them all!
Susan, Susan
smiles :)

when a blackboard is green
I saw a car like that
in Santa Cruz

I don't want to be normal
I have so much love

waiting around to miss a place